Friday, October 31, 2008

Anonymity

There is something about knowing other people are reading my blog that makes me anxious. This blog started off as a square assignment and a personal venue for me to muse and rant about whatever was on my mind or rather whatever was mindlessly floating around in my head.
Its not particularly that what I say is secret, its just that I dont necessarily want to talk about what I blog about. So when I get phone calls from people wanting clarification it makes me uncomfortable. If you want to comment about what I write do it on my blog. Set up your own blog. I dont want to talk about it.
I wonder if I should set up a new blog with more anonymity. I am kind of irritated that the number of my blog readers are increasing outside the square. The square is safe. But I guess I will adjust and hope my readers adjust too. (B.L. - this is not referencing you.)
Can you hear me now??





1 comment:

Michael said...

I feel the same way. I like being able to post how i feel about certain things on here, and then leaving it here. When people bring blogs into real life, then it gets messed up... Stupid jerks. Anyways. Well said.