What is more appealing? Life as an Amish wife? Or Life as a Tropmormish square? Tropmormish won the vote. 3.5 corners to .5 corners.
Here are the conditions of our deserted island life together:
#1 no technology
#2 we get to live in a tree house similiar to Swiss Family Robinson
#3 each member of the square gets to bring one thing to benefit the group in our new Tropmormish life.
Here is what we decided to bring:
Red: Her guitar. At first she wanted to bring a solar powered ipod but that was vetoed. Her guitar was the compromise.
Yellow: Her 72 hour Red Cross disaster kit to include also a tube of toothpaste for each square member and a Book of Mormon.
White: A tool belt complete with several hand tools
Blue: A package from UPS.
This was the most complicated decision because we had to decide what was going to be in this UPS package. A Wilson volleyball? no. Pillows? no. toothpaste? no. Gummy bears? maybe. It was a tough decision.
But in the end we came to a resolution for the contents of the UPS package. It will contain seeds! Seeds and gummy bears. And I personally will look forward to eating one gummy bear each day. I will look forward to and plan for when I will get to eat the savored gummy bear. Will it be red? orange? white? yellow? green? These will be the hardest decisions of my new Island/ Tropmormish life. I really look forward to it.
My first jobs on the island will be to carve out our Scrabble board game and to make pillows. The pillows will be filled with feathers that I will hand pluck from the gameish birds White Square strangles for our food.
This will be a good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
which voted against the tropamormish life? not me, surely. as long as we still have the amish part mixed in...
Post a Comment