Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tour Through Tuesday's Thoughts

oh my goodness... i wrote this blog a couple days ago and thought it got deleted on accident... i just found it.  and that makes me happy.


Two Things I love about Tuesdays:
Tacos & Temples


I had some one-on-one time with Heavenly Father tonight.  I love one-on-one time with Him.  The time is so peaceful and full of reassurance.  That is what I love about my relationship with Heavenly Father; He always reassures me.  He knows that sometimes I just need a little hug, love, push, and/ or kick and then I can keep going. He never fails me.  Maybe that is why I love this picture.




I love alliterations.  I miss my alliteration buddy.  This picture represents our friendship best I think.


If I wrote an alliterative message to my friend tonight it would be something like this:

Tonight the temple tossed thoughtful thinking toward testimony.  
Trust timing. Tell the truth. Teach togetherness.  
Tempting trouble transmits turmoil tumbling toward total tyranny. 
Things that Top this Tuesday: Temple, tasty Tacos, Thinking
Things that top Tomorrow: Texing? Talking? 


Tonight I am thankful for this Tuesday.  
It was a terrific Tuesday.


This blog was brought to you today by the letter T.




No comments: