Things that annoy me:
one word texts
being ignored
limbo
guilt
tight pants
being emotional
rain
bad traffic
games
(there is more but I will stop now)
THE POINT IS.....
What I learn from these annoying things:
I am guilty of doing most of these things to other people
I need to stop doing them because it doesn't make people feel good
I need to be a better person and now I have a reference place to start.
I should probably move to somewhere it doesnt rain so much.
I should probably not eat a 1/2 bag of sunchips just because they taste delicious
one word texts
being ignored
limbo
guilt
tight pants
being emotional
rain
bad traffic
games
(there is more but I will stop now)
THE POINT IS.....
What I learn from these annoying things:
I am guilty of doing most of these things to other people
I need to stop doing them because it doesn't make people feel good
I need to be a better person and now I have a reference place to start.
I should probably move to somewhere it doesnt rain so much.
I should probably not eat a 1/2 bag of sunchips just because they taste delicious

1 comment:
i love the picture! it's you being beautiful.
Post a Comment