I did 10 push ups today!!!!!!!!!!
(that is a "!" for every pushup)
I told my trainer I ate a half batch of no bake cookies this weekend and he responded with "drop and give me 10."
I told him I had never done push ups before. But I dropped anyway (mostly thinking I would prove myself a weakling again) and I did 10 push ups. I asked if I did them right (thinking he would say those were a pathetic excuse for push ups) and he said "surprisingly yes."
YAHOO!! I can do push ups. Another guy was watching me too (he was on the mat and I was just on the carpet next to the trainers desk) and he said he was impressed.
Someone was impressed with something I did at the gym!!
I feel pretty buff and amazing today. oh ya.

1 comment:
it's awesome what adrenaline can do for you. you're way buff!
Post a Comment