Friday, November 14, 2008

Lust

It doesn't happen very often that I develop a crush on a hottie stranger or celebrity. But it has happened 3 times in the last couple years and I thought I would dedicate this blog entry to those hottie men that have given me tingles without even so much as a touch.

#1 - the stock model in our "we know you're not afraid of needles" - give blood campaign. I love him. He is posted up at my desk and I think I want to frame him.



#2 The hottie fireman that I saw at the Safeway in Newberg 2 summers ago. I believe we made some significant eye contact too. Man! I was ready to corrupt myself and him both. Pure lust doesn't happen like that very often for me.



#3 And most recently . . . Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I dreamt about him last night. I love his ruggedness and charming smile. He is my latest crush and am grateful for him coming into my life. He makes me smile just to look at him.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeffery Makes me smile too! I watched P.S. I love you the other day and cried.