Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things that make me happy today

I am soooo happy that I can take control of a bad situation and find things to make me happy almost immediately. Life is great!! Here are a couple things about today that make me soooo happy.

#1 - my dinner date. I know I have already posted this picture but it is going in this post too because it is the only one on my computer. I am excited to be domestic for a good looking man that seems to adore me.


#2 - This picture! Tough guys with a soft side are H-O-T.


#3 - Christmas Lights are UP!! I got out of work early today so I used the time to get some Christmas lights up. This makes me happy. I think I will add more lights soon but just these lights and having had the time to do it today make me H-A-P-P-Y!!




#4 - A great workout. Something about being fired up gives me great energy and adrenaline to lift faster and heavier. I felt like a gym super star. And now I am headed back to tackle the stair stepper . . . BRING IT!!

#5 - Cheerleading friends!! Ones that text me and say they love me. Ones that assume the role of body guard. A fabulous roommate-friend!

#6 - My new General Conference talk CDs that arrived in the mail yesterday and kept me company in the car today. Love it!!

No comments: