Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm going to do it again.

i started today. again. no cookies, candy or dessert. 2 weeks. maybe more.

my body hates them. h.a.t.e.s. them.

my mouth, my eyes, and my brain LOVE them. but my body hates them.


so i will listen to my body.

my body wants so many things that i wont give it right now. i guess i will compromise my NOT GIVING IT what it DOESNT WANT.


ok. so its on. body vs. senses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I once tried to give up sweets for lent, I last about 3 days and bought a Snickers. I don't feel to bad though since I am not actually Catholic. I currently have three boxes of Valentines chocolates in my night stand. I could never do it. I am to weak. I applaud you sister!

Rachael said...

Good luck, Sara! I haven't ever tried. I like to think I could be strong...I just would rather not know. You're awesome, I know you can do it! again!!