Little Red has not been out of the garage since the Thursday BEFORE Christmas. That is 4 weeks + 3 days.
It was safer for her in the garage.
But she was lonely. And thanks to Shade & the other stray cats she was dirty.
It was safer for her in the garage.
But she was lonely. And thanks to Shade & the other stray cats she was dirty.
Today she came out of the garage.
She went through a car wash.
She got her tummy full of regular unleaded gas and then . . . .
SHE PUT HER TOP DOWN AND CRUISED!!!
She went through a car wash.
She got her tummy full of regular unleaded gas and then . . . .
SHE PUT HER TOP DOWN AND CRUISED!!!


2 comments:
You have such a cute car!! I can't wait for spring either. It's FREEZING around here. Noah would appreciate going to the park sometime soon but it's way too cold. By the way, I hope you know you helped me name him. You suggested it right after I'd been considering it. Just thought you should know.
Aw my favorite little go-kart!
Post a Comment