- Today I drove for the first time since last Thursday.
- I usually don't like to use proper punctuation but in this post I will try.
- I only had one piece of pie on Christmas day; to be specific, it was in fact, cheesecake not pie.
- Sentences with lots of commas can be tricky.
- Today was a good day at work. I was very productive and, more interestingly, got to see the giddy, girly side of someone who usually is very private.
- I had a very unexpected missionary experience today. It made me happy to feel "trustworthy & reliable."
- For Christmas dinner last night we had rib eye steak. I was happy about that.
- My mom made monkey bread for the first time in many years. I have left overs in my car and am excited to eat them.
- My roommate comes home tomorrow. Hopefully things will be back to normal.
- I have destroyed my kitchen in hopes to make it beautiful.
- Removing tile is harder work than one may think.
- As a proud yellow, I am a bit disappointed that tonight I will be skipping a party.
- I was going to go to the gym tonight but I am using my snowy driveway as an excuse not to go.
- I have a crush on a boy at work that also has a crush on me. He gets back to Portland on Monday. I am nervous about that.
- Sometimes crushes can be confusing.
- Sneaky kisses are exciting. Excitement can confuse true feelings.
- I need to unload my car. More accurately, I need to unload the car that I borrowed from my parents because I cannot get mine out of my garage.
- I have seen talk shows that reunite long lost family members after extended separation. This week Facebook, after a 22.5 year separation, did the same for me and my family.
- I think I gave good gifts this year.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Day After Fruitcake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment