Thursday, September 11, 2008

blogging just to hear myself blog


Yadda yadda yadda . . . I had nothing to wear so I dressed like a human-ish canine. the next day yadda yadda yadda I drove an extra 20 miles cuz plaid shorts wouldn't cut it. I must need to go shopping.
And I apparently I must need more conversation. I talked to people all day and yet I feel like I haven't said anything. Oh wait, that is because I ask questions all day and listen to different versions of the same answer. bla bla bla. (Except for the lady that explained she didn't have a job for 6 years b/c she kept getting pregnant and had to keep giving her babies up for adoption. That was a little different than usual.)
So, although I am always around people I feel the need to vent and share. Well I am not really around people when I am driving, which happens to be quite a lot. And since I drive a convertible it makes hands free cell phone talking a bit windy and so I resultingly submit to car karaoke. Tonight's car karaoke involved old Brittney Spears (oh ya, Hit me baby one more time) and Bad English (when I see you smile) and a closing # involving the Bangles.
Today's meal menus were delicious, yet, a little bit redundant. Today was our company picnic/ luncheon which featured BBQ ribs, brisket, and corn on the cob followed by a brownie dessert. After work I drove down to visit with the fam (Everyone was there: Sister Katie & her family, Sister Mary and her BF, mom, dad, and even Gpa T). Well when I pulled up my dad was just doing a final basting of BBQ sauce on the ribs, mom was inside boiling corn on the cob and my sisters were eating appetizer brownies. A little de je vu .....
Also I am feeling too "settled" lately. I need an adventure. twice in the last 10 months my roommate has burst in and announced an immediate departure to somewhere very cool with a cute boy. What the heck??!! Of course living in the little mormon whore house (dont read too much into that) you would expect an unexpected invitation BUT EUROPE?? HAWAII?? Am I jealous?? Yes, of course I am. Do I wish my roommate a "bon voyage"? yes, of course I do.

1 comment:

Joel Feik said...

This post started with a witty title, and kept getting better and better!